Last Updated on April 09, 2015
ST. JOHN NEUMANN LIFE TEEN MINISTRY
Beginning on November 1, 1992, SJN has used the Life Teen model of Youth Ministry. Centered on the Eucharist, the source and summit of our lives, Life Teen Mass is celebrated at 5 p.m. on Sundays, from September - July. All are welcome at LT Mass (NOT JUST TEENS!) to participate in a vibrant and engaging celebration of Eucharist. Teens may sit with their families or in the reserved teen sections. Music ministry is provided by a dedicated and very talented contemporary Christian band. Teens have the opportunity to serve in various liturgical ministries.
- Following Mass from September - May, teens are served a light meal in the Gathering Room, provided by parents and other parishioners. Email
to volunteer to provide food, once per semester
- LIFE NIGHTS follow the meal and are engaging opportunities for teens to grow deeper in their faith and discuss how the teachings of Jesus apply to their lives. Life Nights include catechetical, social, and issue-related topics.
- Teens grow as a faith community through sharing with each other the joys and struggles of striving to live out their Catholic faith in today’s culture.
- Through a 4-year curriculum, which follows the U.S. Bishops’ guidelines, SJN Life Teen provides a sound High School level religious education.
- Trained adult Core Members lead the teens closer to Christ as they share their faith with teens and serve as small group leaders. They mentor and pray constantly for our teens. If you are interested in learning more about this ministry, please contact our Youth Minister.
- Weekend retreats will be offered November 21-23, 2014 and March 27-29, 2015.
- SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES are offered throughout the year.
- “GOING DEEPER” is offered on Wednesdays, Fall & Spring, to explore topics in greater depth in a small group setting.
All HIGH SCHOOL TEENS
are welcome at SJN LT and may join anytime throughout the year by simply showing up at a Life Night. Please contact our Youth Minister, Mrs. Nancy Fiamingo, at 440-238-1770 x 309 or at
for further information.
Please review the following: